Been quite sometime since I last updated my blog...starting over again in a different environment (with 3 handful beautiful kids) and household yang macam nak karam dah...heheehe being a working mom is never easy...never the less being a stay at home mom doesn't make things any different either...
Here I'm sharing some of my experience and hobbies with all of u out there...please take note that I'm no doctor nor am I practicing any sort of weird biz here..
Today I'd like to share one of my daughters favourite dish...pasta...either it's bolognese, or olio or marinara...it's all good for them...pasta is a good carbohydrate and protein source, plus NO cholestrol when cooked without salt. It's even good for mommies to be as enriched pasta is fortified with folic acid..here's a tip for mommies out there to make fast, delicious and healthy food for the whole family...try it and enjoy!!
Linguine with cream, herbs and cheese
1/2 pack of linguine (or any kind of pasta will do)
250ml fresh cream or 200ml of fresh milk
1 tablespoon of mixed herbs (itallian herbs pun ok)
5 sausages (I prefer Ayamas Cheese and Mushroom Sausage) - sliced or diced
1 spoonful of concentrated chicken stock
2 onions - sliced
1/2 green capcicum - sliced
1 clove of garlic - finely chopped
3 slices of single's kraft cheese - chopped
grated parmesan or cheddar cheese for garnishing
salt for tasting
1. In a deep pot heat water, and add salt to the boiling water...Boil the linguine until 3/4 cooked. After it's done, drain the water and keep it a side.
2. Heat a sauce pan with olive oil and toss in the garlic, mixed herbs and the sausages.
3. When sausage are half way done, add in the onions and capcicum.Saute for a while, just until the garlic and herbs gives out a nice smell, then add in the milk and cream and the chicken stock.
4. Lastly add in the chopped cheese and salt to taste.
5. Mix the linguine and the sauce together in a plate and sprinkle the grated parmesan or cheddar cheese on top...perrrggghhhh!!!
Try it and enjoy!!