Thursday, October 4, 2012

Fuit Salad

Assalamualaikum n hi to everyone,
It's been a veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerry long time since I last updated Creative.Angels...
Lots been done and some were ugly n some were great...I can't go on mumbling when I know it'll never end...
So what have I been up to?? Been doing some thinking n I am finally going to "retire" early...so that I can focus on my family n who knows maybe start my own home base business...I'm loving the idea n I am a bit excited n at the same time sad to leave too...hoping that everything will go as planned...InsyaAllah
So....here goes...the new star of my passion is Fruit Salad...actually it's Buko Salad...if u're a pinoy then u'll know how good this one is for sure...Have done some homework and improvised n I am happy with the results...for anyone out there who would like to taste some...u know where to find me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment